Friday, December 23, 2011

"Ho ho ho, Santa's coming" card

I made a Christmas card that I submitted for a contest at my local crafts store last month. But I totally forgot to blog about it. & speaking of forgetting, I even forgot to take photos before I submit this card. Ended up, I have to go back to the store and request to take photos. (Yap, all the photos here are taken at Junior De Artist store). Though I didn't win any prize, I learnt alot in the process of making this card. A lot of work. Phew!!

An overview:


Stamped the blue background and embossed the whole image with clear embossing powder. Then adhere the patterned paper(town) and decorate the edge(mountain) with glitter. Then pop up the sleigh print-out. Stamped and colored the snowman image with Caran D'ache watercolor crayons. The black and white strip is stamped and cut out to adhere to the paper to create the road. Then adhere the car cut-out.


Inside of card:

Stamped the fireplace and watercolored. The santa in the window was stamped and watercolored too. Then adheres to card. Same goes with the Christmas wreath. Done alot of watercoloring for this card.





No comments:

Post a Comment