Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Guest Designer at Lily Pad Cards

Hi, everyone. How's your week?? For me, its migraine week!! Been having migraine for past few days so haven't been scrapping. Pray that it will get better after change of new medicine.

Anyway, I just want to share that I have been featured as guest designer at Lily Pad Cards today. Thank you, Lily Pad Cards for this opportunity to share about my passion. Do hop over to the pond to have a look and join their challenges. Here's the sneak peek of my featured cards:



Oh, another thing to share. My Valentine's Day gift bag to my hubby had also been featured at the local scrapbook store, Made With Love's blog for Layouts of The Week. So thankful!! And again, here's the picture of the gift bag:



Have a good day! And thanks for visiting my blog.

2 comments: