Tuesday, May 15, 2012

"Life does not need to be perfect to be wonderful" Journal

Hi, so sorry that me been a little inactive lately. Guess the lazy bug caught me. ha ha..

Today I want to share a simple mixed media journal page that I made. Love mixed media!!!! Going crazy over it. :P


I used Prima paper as background and painted over with gesso, Faber Castell Big Brush Pens, acrylic paints. Also adhere rub-ons, doodle the girl. Stamped a bit at background with Unity Stamp (cannot remember the name of the stamp).

Loved the stamped phrase. Indeed life does not need to perfect to be wonderful. Embrace imperfections for they are the ones that make you stronger and more beautiful.

Have a wonderful week. Thanks for dropping by. And do leave comment under my "2nd Blog Candy" post.

No comments:

Post a Comment