Friday, May 4, 2012

Living Canvas Workshop

Good day to everyone!! Thanks to my friend, Michelle Looi, I got to know about this mixed media workshop by Christy Tomlinson. Love her creations!!! My Living Canvas Workshop is a six week course that teaches us to tell our story through art. I can't wait to get started. But first got to get started on the soul searching exercises and journalling for each week prior to the workshop.

I believed in my heart that its not an accident that I got this chance to attend this workshop. God is so good to me and I know that through the pre-workshop exercises and even the workshop itself , I will learn more about myself and be strengthened.

Before I even knew about this workshop, I made an art journal cover using Christy Tomlinson's She Art stamp and supplies. And after knowing about this workshop, its like this journal is made for it, ready to be used. I love art and I love creating!! Wish I could share more but for now, got to get started on the journalling part.

Before I "leave", here's the art journal cover that I made:


Happy scrapping!! Thanks for visiting my blog. Oh, and a reminder: National Scrapbook Day is this weekend. Do watch out for some fun and challenges and prizes at Frosted Designs and at My Little Shoebox. Thanks!!





No comments:

Post a Comment