Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmas Houses Inspiration

Hi, friends. Christmas is around the corner. I'm sure all of us are busy as bees, preparing goodies, deco, gifts and some organising parties.For some inspiration on home deco, I want to share this project. I made these as gifts for my dear dear friends. I hope it can spread some Christmas spirit and love to them. This project is also featured in Off The Rails Scrapbooking Blog. Do join us for the second challenge over here and win the delicious Dusty Attic chipboard shapes. Boy.. I wish I can join and win these goodies.... :P

Light Up Christmas Houses



4 Chritsmas Houses made with Silhouette Cameo. Added buttons and glitter on the roof. And adhered onto felt-covered chipboard bases.



I layered 3 pcs of wreaths to give a more dimensional effect and added glitter. The pathway is done by glueing little pebbles (already pink when I bought from Daiso) with glossy accent.




Love this tree. Cut with Silhouette Cameo too. Then I added glitter and Viva liquid pearl (to mimic snow since I had no snow-like stuff).



I added LED candle light into the house. Oh forgot to add, I glued a piece of tracing paper (you can use vellum too) unto the inside of the house cut-out (windows n door area). Love how the lights brighten up the whole house.







The roof can be removed to put the LED candle in. The buttons on the roof gave the shape and weight (so the roof wont go out of shape easily). Its a good way to use up buttons. I'm sure all of us got tons of buttons. I had to resist the urge to buy more buttons to refill back.

Well, I hope you like my projects. Have a blessed Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment