Sunday, March 23, 2014

Off The Rails Scrapbooking - Anything Goes Challenge

Hi, friends. Here I am again. Now at Off The Rails Scrapbooking, we are having the "Anything Goes" challenge. Meaning no restrictions on you for this challenge. You can create anything you like. The important thing is for you all to have fun. And this round, the prize will be something different. The winner will receive a Designer Hot Spot. This means you get to share your blog and designs with us.

And here's what I created:

"Friends Always" Wood Decor



I painted a raw wood piece with acrylic paint, stamped with script background stamp and spread fiber paste over a stencil to create the background look. Then I simply add the raw chipboard words, flowers and butterflies. Its such a simple and fast project. And a great home decor piece to gift to your family or friends.

Here's some closeup details:



I love chipboard shapes and words. They are so useful in creating last minute gifts. You can leave it raw or paint, glitter them etc.



Butterflies are my other favourites too. I added the white butterflies on the front while the 3 blue ones are adhered at the back and covered with felt (to secure and cover the wires).

I hope you love my project. Do hop over to Off The Rails Scrapbooking to join in the fun.

Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment