Saturday, November 29, 2014

Ten Chipboard Projects

Hi, all. Its been a few years since I shared about my ten favourite chipboard projects. I have always adore chipboards. So here's my current favorite and the way I uses them.

1) "Follow Your Bliss" Layout

Painted the chipboards  with Mix'd Media Inx and added glitter to some parts.



2) "Time Flies When You Are having Fun" Layout

Using Mix'd Media Inx, I colored the chipboard title.



3) "Our Little Boy" Layout

I inked the chipboard title and painted randomly with Shimmerz Paints Texturez Patina.



4) "Treasure Box" Altered Art

Though I made this piece afew years back, I still love it very much. The chipboards are simply painted with texture paste.





5) "Discover" Easel Frame

Added texture paste, paints and white chalk over the diecut chipboard frame. I use the same technique on the chipboard window. Randomly painted the chipboard clocks and gears with metallic paint. For the chipboard word, Discover, I painted with black acrylic paint and added Folkart black glitter paint too.Then inked abit with white chalk ink.



6) "Garden" Dollhouse

Painted the gate chipboard with Viva Deco Inka Gold-Silver and the fence chipboard with Viva Deco Inka Gold-Copper. Love using chipboards in making miniature dollhouses. First time sharing about this miniature garden though I made this in July. Will do up a more detailed post on this project.





7) "Secret Faerie Garden" Canvas and Altered Spoon

I colored the swirls chipboard with Viva Deco Inka Gold. For the chipboard on the spoon I do the same and also added abit of Shimmerz Paintz Texturez Patina.





8) "Paris Altered Matchbox"

This project is not my original creation. I saw a pretty altered matchbox in Pinterest and decided to try replicate it. Inked the chipboard frame with Viva Deco Inka Gold and "distressed" it with Twinkling H2O's teal zircon. For the circled chipboard behind, I painted it with Shimmerz Paintz Pearlz.



9) "Our wedding Day" Mini Album

Made this mini album for my cousin who's getting married. Its a simple photo album. I inked the chipboard title with Mix'd Media Inx and added glitter.



10) "Fairy Garden" Teapot

This piece is by far my most favorite and most recent project. I adore miniature dollhouse. Altered this piece from a box with rusty hinges. I painted the vines chipboards with acrylic paints and adhered one to the background in the box. For the chipboard vines on the outside, I twine around it with wired vines and adhered it. Love how it seems to merge together. I diecut layers of chipboard swirls and added to the chipboard handle (that i diy from scratch) before paint over. Will also do a more detailed blog post on this.











So here we are. All 10 projects that uses chipboards. I hope you enjoy my sharing and have fun crafting.

Thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment