Sunday, January 11, 2015

Imaginarium Designs - "January Is All About... Chipboard"

Today I'm very excited to share my first project with Imaginarium Designs.  Woo hoo... Adore the pretty chipboards!! And here's what I made using a 6 by 6 inches canvas.

"Fairy" Canvas


For my first Imaginarium Designs project, I wanted to make something that represent me. So I used what I love as the theme. I adore fairy, secret garden, butterfly, pastel colors (my favourite: light teal and pink), crochet and lace. I love sweet shabby chic style. And I love mixed media. And yup, I'm a stencil and texture paste kind of girl. :)


I love the intricate design of Imaginarium Designs butterflies. And best of all, they come in different sizes.


Here you can see how I do the Imaginarium Designs Denise's Curved and Denise's Fern mini chipboards.


For instructions of how I do the canvas, please hop over to Imaginarium Designs Blog

Imaginarium Designs Products used:




I hope you enjoy my project. Do hop over to Imaginarium Designs to look at the pretty projects of my fellow DT. 

Thank you for dropping by. Have fun creating.


No comments:

Post a Comment