Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Thank You!

Hi, everyone. Its been a tough day for us in the little island country of Singapore.

Our beloved Minister Mentor, our founding Father, Mr Lee Kuan Yew had passed away yesterday at 3.18am. It was a very sad day for us all. We are ever so so grateful for what he had sacrificed to build up this small nation that put us on the world map. He sacrificed his whole life. We will miss him dearly. This year is Singapore's 50th birthday!! But the SG50 celebrations will never be the same without him around.

I feel so blessed that I live in the time where I get to see him. I'm thankful to God for blessing us with such a great leader who had visions for Singapore and who made his visions into a reality. There won't be another Mr Lee Kuan Yew. Thank you for all that you had done for us. I pray that we will be a grateful and united nation.


1 comment: