Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Off The Rails Scrapbooking Mood Board Challenge

Hi, it's June. Time for another mood board challenge. This month we have a wonderful sponsor, Charms Creations.
And here's this month's mood board:

I made a layout with this mood board and decided to use die cuts as the main characters.

"You're Pretty Amazing" Layout

"You're Pretty Amazing" Layout

I used Tab dies to cut the 3 tab folders and layered them behind the photos. Then I use different fun diecuts to embellish. Its really a easy and simple layout. 

Love how my kids pose and love their funny faces especially my boy's. Cute!! LOL.

"You're Pretty Amazing" Layout
I used foam tape to pop up the diecut title and photos.

"You're Pretty Amazing" Layout

The circle word dies are from Studio Calico and I love them. Love the glasses dies too. Most of the papers I used are from Simple Stories. 

Do hop over to Off The Rails Scrapbooking to join in the challenge. Have fun.

Thanks for dropping by.



No comments:

Post a Comment