Thursday, October 1, 2015

OTRS - October Challenge

Hi, friends. It's time for another mood board challenge over at Off The Rails Scrapbooking. Here's this month's mood board:


I love the colors of this mood board. So soothing and calming. Other than this mood board, another requirement is to use Paint Or Inks. And here's what I have made.

"Smile, You Made Me Happy"

"Smile, You Make Me Happy" Layout

Done a simple layout again. Love this picture of my boy playing with a small balloon at Lower Pierce Reservoir. After adhere down the patterned paper, I used blue and turquoise mists to make splatters. Pop up the burlap paper and photo with foam tapes and adhere down all the Pink Paislee ephemera. The Smile swirl is actually a sticker. I used it and the raindrops to create a horizontal border.

"Smile, You Make Me Happy" Layout

Love how easily and non bulky it is to layer the different ephemera to create interest.

"Smile, You Make Me Happy" Layout

Pop up the rain boots and tag (above picture) with foam tape again.

"Smile, You Make Me Happy" Layout

I wrote the journaling on strips of white cardstock and ink sides with distress ink.

This is such a easy and fast layout to do. Hope you enjoy my sharing. Do join us in this month's challenge over at Off The Rails Scrapbooking.

(note: I made some mistakes in the first batch of photos (reflected in OTRS blog) for this layout and they look grainy. These are retook today. Time to go learn some photography skill. :P)

Thanks for dropping by.



No comments:

Post a Comment