Friday, December 11, 2015

Festive Mood at Imaginarium Designs

Hi, everyone. Here I am again. Sharing 3 Christmas cards over at Imaginarium Designs.

"Nutcracker Christmas" Cards

"Nutcracker Christmas" Cards

I love Graphic 45 Nutcracker collection. So I made all 3 cards with it.

"Tis The Season To Be Jolly"

"Nutcracker Christmas" Cards

Using Sizzix die, I created this fold-a-long card. Painted the chipboard title with black glitter paint (can't see the glitter well in this picture) and placed it inside the card as sentiments. Cut out the nutcracker and ballerina and pop them up with foam tape. Gesso the Kerri Flourish chipboards and painted them with Twinkling H2O watercolors.

"Nutcracker Christmas" Cards

"Nutcracker Christmas" Cards

"Nutcracker Christmas" Cards

"Nutcracker Christmas" Cards

Here's how it look like when the card is closed. I love how the nutcracker and ballerina met in the middle.

"Joy To The World"

"Nutcracker Christmas" Cards

I mat the G45 postcard cutout with black cardstock, adhered a stamp I cut out and stamped with postal icon stamps. Added the small gingerbread man and nutcracker cutout. Painted the chipboard title with red glitter paint and added a candy cane cut out on the Joy word.

"Nutcracker Christmas" Cards

To create a more 3D look, I pop up the chipboard title with foam tape.

"Nutcracker Christmas" Cards

"Peace On Earth"

"Nutcracker Christmas" Cards

I love this purple paper. So I scored lines on it to make it look like a cushioned wall panel and mat in with black cardstock.

"Nutcracker Christmas" Cards

Using a wreath dies, I cut out and layered 3 pieces of the wreath, folded the leaves and added glitter to it. Also added some sequin stars and red seed beads and some cutouts on the wreath. Painted the chipboard title white and added glitter. Then I pop it up on the wreath with foam tape too. Love 3D stuff.

"Nutcracker Christmas" Cards

Here's the chipboards I have used:






Hope you are soaked in the festive mood now. Do hop over to Imaginarium Designs to see what my fellow talented team mates had created. Do leave a comment too to win a pack of chipboards. Have fun.

Thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment