Saturday, February 6, 2016

Doilies Love

Hi, everyone. It's my turn to share about my projects over at Off The Rails Scrapbooking. I love doilies and I decided to make 2 cards and a hanging ornament with diecut doilies. If you do not have any doilies dies, you can also use those doilies for baking.

Here's my projects:

"Congrats" Cards

Doilies Wedding Cards

"Pastel Doily Ornament"

Doily Hanging Ornament

Made this ornament for decorating my house for Chinese New Year that's coming on 9 February. Something very different from the normal red and gold decorations that Chinese love.

Do hop over to Off The Rails Scrapbooking to look at more pictures and details. I have also shared a tutorial over at Off The Rails Scrapbooking blog. Have fun.

Happy Chinese New Year to all who celebrate.

Thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment