Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Fabrika Decoru Guest Designer

Hello there. It's Wednesday, the "middle" of a workweek. How have everyone been? Hope you managed to get some crafting done. For me, I have been playing with some mediums and exploring new mediums.

And today, I want to share a layout I made for Fabrika Decoru as Guest Designer. Am honored to be invited.

"ShowTime"

"ShowTime" Layout

Took this series of pictures of my boy when he was younger. Love all his cute expressions and actions. I can't recall what he was doing but it seems like he was putting on a kind of show. LOL.

"ShowTime" Layout

I used different mediums from Fabrika Decoru to create the background and painted the chipboard with their metallic paint. Love how quick the paint dry.

"ShowTime" Layout

"ShowTime" Layout

Layered different ephemera and cutouts from Fabrika Decoru paper collection.

"ShowTime" Layout

Do check out Fabrika Decoru for more details on my layout and their awesome products. You can also get their products from their shop. Do leave some comments at their blog.

Thanks for dropping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment