Thursday, October 6, 2016

"Strike A Pose"

Hi, everyone. This month at Imaginarium Designs we are creating Masculine Projects with chipboards.

"Strike A Pose"

"Strike A Pose" Layout

I created a not so masculine white themed layout of my boy tho. Was contemplating whether to leave out the flowers but decided to just add in to show that this picture is taken at Sungei Buloh Nature Reserve in Singapore.

"Strike A Pose" Layout

For the background, I spread texture paste over a stencil and distress ink over another stencil for the plants.

"Strike A Pose" Layout

I cut the chipboard rectangles into half, gesso over to resemble the wooden plank path in the photo. Painted the fence and title chipboards with acrylic paints. For the tiny star chipboards, I painted them gold and added glitter.

"Strike A Pose" Layout

Red is my boy's favourite color. So wanted to leave the page plain to make the red more outstanding. Love how my boy can pose in different postures so easily and readily. Everyone was always saying how obedient and well behaved my boy is.... oh well.. here you can see his cheeky side.. LOL...

"Strike A Pose" Layout

"Strike A Pose" Layout

Here's the chipboards I have used:





Do hop over to Imaginarium Designs to see what my fellow team mates have made. Thanks for dropping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment